Looking for our annoying cookie banner?
Sorry, but we don’t have cookies on this site. There’s no analytics or tracking code whatsoever. We have no idea if anyone is looking. Maybe this is bad marketing but we don’t see the need to annoy anyone who does read this site with popups and opt-in buttons.
Maybe one day we’ll do a newsletter, but we’ll ask you to sign up for that if it ever happens.
Why we need your data
The data we do hold is to be able to do business with you. Either a as potential client who has expressed interest in working together or an active client whose data is used to undertake normal business procedures.
What data we collect from you
We process the following personal data:
- Business contact information (such as your name, job title, organisation, location, phone number, email address, and country);
- Account log-in credentials for your websites or third-party apps (You should be able to revoke them at any time according you your security policies);
- Communications such as email and notes from video/phone calls;
- Payment information (if applicable) and
- and any materials needed to perform duties we’ve been hired to undertake. Such as databases, codebases, branded materials and guidelines)
Who we share your data with
How long we keep your data
Your personal data will be kept for as long as the project contract is active or business contact information will be kept for a minimum of 7 years after the contract ended.
You have the right:
- to request information about how your personal data is processed, and to request a copy of that personal data
- to request that any inaccuracies in your personal data are rectified without delay
- to request that any incomplete personal data is completed, including by means of a supplementary statement
- to request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for them to be processed
- in certain circumstances (for example, where accuracy is contested) to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted
- to object to the processing of your personal data where it is processed for direct marketing purposes
In relation to all other data:
- you have the right to request a copy of any personal data you have provided, and for this to be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
Where your data is stored
- Your data is stored in iCloud, Bitwarden or FreeAgent.
Changes to this notice
We may change this privacy notice. When we make changes to this notice, the ‘last updated’ date at the top of this page will also change. Any changes to this privacy notice will apply to you and your data immediately. If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, Whoopee Digital will take reasonable steps to make sure you know.
If you wish to get in contact with any concerns, complaints or general questions you can do so via email to firstname.lastname@example.org