- One venture into WordPress to add some personality to Neuropool
- Two LocalGov Drupal websites designed for Hammersmith & Fulham and Redcar & Cleveland. Designed in different ways and launching next year.
- Three Drupal commits https://www.drupal.org/u/wigglykoala
- Four hour days sometimes Get the work done, and do life things, no need for being busy with pointless tasks.
- I saw my neices five times, including a wedding and a camping holiday (that’s 4 times more than normal)
- Six clients Annertech, Ricardo, TrainingCloud, Neuropool, LBHF and Shiatsu Society
- Seven pounds lost plus a whole bunch gained thanks to Annertech’s wonderful hampers!
- Ate many crumpets, my 2021 carb of choice!
- I rarely start work before 9:30 which is so much better for my energy levels and focus.
- 10 months of work My first project finished early and second one was delayed by 3 months but Annertech helped fill the gap
- 11 tomato plants enjoyed my new polytunnel
- 12 discounted invoices As much as I want to help startups I’ve learned that I’m not in a posistion to do so. I learned the hard way that I can’t do work for cheap.
- 1308hours worked or 174 (7.5 hour) days or 35 weeks - including this blog post and all internal thingies. BLING!
- 14 hour dayssometimes In order to recoup the discounted invoices and two months of little work. Don’t want to do that again, but it also wasn’t uncommon in previous employment.
- £1568 invoiced more than my salary last year
- 16 cartons of Oatly chocolate milk a month on average (it’s probably more but I can’t find anything for 16)
- 17 weeks of work at Ricardo… should have started in May but due to technical issues I started in August.
- 18 decent carrots grown That’s 14 more than last year 🙈
- 1.9 miles walked more each week than last year… (probably more but I’ve got better at leaving my phone on the side)
- 2020 is still a triggering year from hell
- 21+6 27 invoices sent
Twenty twenty won
21 things that happened at Whoopee! this year. Kinda.
"He loves the fact we have designed in details (Particles in particular!) that are focused on delivering an experience that is immersive over just delivering data. Great stuff!"
"Just did a bit of a review with the SHDF team - you are basically the star of the show"
Busy Busy Busy
I seem to be booked for most of 2022, which is great for me not so much for the vegetables.
I'm always interested in hearing about a new project though so please do get in touch, it's justine@ (this website).